Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Stone

I have been going here for many years. My first encounter with Dr. Stone was great. She asked me about my medical history and listened carefully about what I was there for and expected. Love the in house blood withdrawal, hated going elsewhere. The staff is so nice and works to ensure your visit is pleasant. I recommend Dr. Stone to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I have an almost 24 year old son who is mentally disabled. I took him to Dr. Stone because his old doctor no longer took his insurance. First, there was no one in the waiting room but a young mother with a baby but we still weren't seen for over 45 minutes. Secondly, when Dr. Stone came in, she starts talking about his history. Right in front of my son she says, "And he's mentally retarded." WTH? Who says that anymore? And for a "professional" to say that in front of my HIGH functioning, disabled son, infuriated me! I know it is a generic term but her lack of compassion struck a cord. I was very calm and told her that he has Jacobsen Syndrome and filled her in on the disability. (It mimics Autism) Needless to say, I will be finding my son a new doctor. Her bedside manner is appalling! Plus, the antibiotic she put him on, for a sinus infection, is making him sick and I've been calling their office for over an hour and they don't pick up! The answering service doesn't understand either!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I brought all my records from my specialist (they wanted to expedite things, so gave me my originals)they suggested further testing as a biopsy came up suspicious....she said she was not knowledgeable in this area, therefore sent me for tests that were not needed instead of expensive test..that I asked about, and she said who will pay for it ? Well, I was going to pay for it and I have godd insurance. Please do not go to this Dr. until she A. grows up, B. learns basic empathy and C. doesn't treat you as if you do not have insurance when you do and aslo may have the means to be pro active in your own care.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I love this place! I was going to UF and Shands, but I got tired of waiting for ever in the waiting room after check in, then waiting another long time in the little room for the doctor for only to be with the Dr. for about 10 min. Here, it is completely different and for the better!! Dr. Stone is a wonderful, caring person that actually spends time with her patients. My whole family goes there. I would recommend Dr. Jennifer Stone to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Jennifer L. Stone's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL