Ratings for Dr. Peter B. Mack

Dr. Mack and his staff are highly unprofessional. I went to see them to remove a cyst which had been causing some discomfort. The nurse practitioner interrupted me multiple times, and simply did not listen to my issue. I went there to get something fixed. Rather than removing the cyst, they said to just put a warm compress on it and take some antibiotics. Well, as the cyst is already decreasing in size, I can only assume that by the time the antibiotics kick in, I might as well have just stayed home and let it run it's course, which I wound up doing. Dr. Mack came in after the nurse practitioner, and echoed the same thing she said. When I explained my concerns, he lost his temper and said that he was the doctor, I was not, and that was his opinion. At that point I informed him that in fact he was no longer my doctor and left, and I will never return or recommend him or his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I love dr Mack! I suffer from severe anxiety disorder, one area being white coat syndrome. I had a total panic attack when going to dr Mack for the first time he was amazing! He knew I was so scared so he said lets take a walk and go outside. He finished my appt outside so that I could take deep breathes and calm down never had a dr with such amazing bedside manners

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr. Mack is a young doctor without experience or the confidence to be helpful. I wanted to like him, but after several appointments I felt that I was dealing with a first year student. His staff is rude and very unaccommodating for a family practice. My last attempt to call for an appointment resulted in being put on hold to the sound of RAP music complete with obscenities. Eventually I was told that they were busy and I should just go to an urgent care facility. NOT PROFESSIONAL. Perhaps one day Dr. Mack will become a competent Doctor, but please do not trust your family or to him or his staff now.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Peter B. Mack's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Delta Dental