Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Key

Dr. Key is very knowledgable and helpful.He quickly diagnosed both my Sleep Apnea and COPD after my Internist had failed. He spent more time with me than ANY Doctor has since the 50's when house calls existed. The time he spent with me made me not begrudge the 15/20 mins. I waited. My progrss under is care ensures I will never seek out another Pulmonologist!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Key is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. He certainly helped with my sleep problems. I wouldn't think of using anyone else!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Very helpful Spent a great deal of time listening to my problems.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

I had a good night's sleep during my sleep study, then continued to experience problems afterwards. Dr. Key looked at the results of the study and denied that my sleepiness during the day and unrestful sleep was caused by a sleep disorder. He refused to conduct further testing, and referred me back to my Primary Care Physician instead of referring me to another specialist who might be able to help with my ongoing problems. He made me wait 10 days of antagonizing sleeplessness and 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment just to tell me there were no problems and refuse to do any further diagnosis. I would strongly advise patients to avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Bruce M. Key's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1972)

HealthPartners