Ratings for Dr. David Row

I had stage 3 colorectal cancer. I went to see Dr Row. I ask him if he was confident that he could do the surgery I needed to have. He definitely was. He saved my life. I was told that my bowels wouldn't ever function normally and that I might have to have the ileostomy bag forever. The first surgery was long but everything went good. After chemo I went back to have the ileostomy reversed. Dr Row said we could try but not to get my hopes up. I went through the surgery, I was told recovery would be 6 weeks. I was back to work in 3. Every thing is totally back to normal. Dr Row has been awesome. Hes very patient and has always given me his undivided attention when I've had an appointment. He is very detail oriented. And very good at his job. I was very fortunate to have him do my surgeries. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

He saved my husband's life. He is very wonderful. I would recommend people to him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

After almost a year of bowel and intestinal issues and then had continuous diverticulitis for 4 months. He was kind, compassionate, very intelligent and explained things in a way that was easy to understand.He always had a smile even with bad news. Me called me after hours a few times to checkup on my progress and to relay test results. He was kind and respectful to everyone. Even my nurses during my stay at the hospital said, " I've only just talked to him on the phone but he was wonderful". I give him a double thumbs up!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. David Row's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Coventry Healthcare