You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Abramson

I can't tell you how many therapists we have tried until a close friend referred my daughter to Dr Abramson. It was the first time anyone clicked - and within a very little time, The doctor was able to adjust meds and find a solution that finally enabled my daughter to confidently prepare to go to college. Now, my daughter is still struggling with freshman year, and dr abramson remains in phone contact for both her and me - what a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

She is EXCELLENT -- caring , knowledgable , great with kids , friendly , supportive and extremely knowledgable. She diagnosed my older son with adolescent bi polar and never gave up . We tried different meds before finding what at that time was brand new -- Abilify and it was a miracle for him . We tapered him off the Meds . He was 14 at the time . He is now in college -- no meds , 20 and a happy , confident , calm and successful young man. I owe it all to Dr Abramson . I owe it all to her . I am now taking my other son who is 16 to see her for anxiety issues . I would never trust my children to anyone else and can not say enough about her . She is superb , kind , very bright and great with kids . I love her !!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Jennifer L. Abramson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't tell you how many therapists we have tried until a close friend referred my daughter to Dr Abramson. It was the first time anyone clicked - and within ..."

September 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "JENNIFER" to "JENNIFER L."

October 21, 2013