Ratings for Dr. Ravis B. Curry

He is the best!!!!! He is knowledgeable, professional, caring, thorough, and I wouldn't be on this earth without the blessing of being his patient. I was in critical care for 8 days. My children said he was always there to make sure I was progressing. He answered any questions they had with patience and understanding. We all just love Dr. Curry.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Curry by the VA. He treated me with care and kindness that I have never seen before from ANY doctor. He took the time to understand my current illness and history and diagnosed me CORRECTLY on the first visit, so I don't think was truly done before. I have gone from being about to hardly walk up 6 stairs to now I am walking 5-7 miles a day.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I've had several office appointments with Dr Curry. The office staff could be a little more friendly and could provider more patient handout education and better "next steps" information. Dr. Curry himself is an outstanding physician. Hi is extremely knowledgeable, professional and approachable. Dr Curry explains everything in easy to understand terminology. He genuinely care's about his patients wellbeing and getting them healthy!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

THE STAFF WAS NOT THE FRIENDLIEST AND I DID HAVE TO WAIT LONGER THAN I WANTED TO. BUT THE DOCTOR WAS WORTH THE WAIT. HE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND KIND. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME IN A WAY THAT A NON-DOCTOR COULD UNDERSTAND. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Ravis B. Curry's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AHC