Ratings for Dr. Aparna Cherla

Was referred by Neurologist to this Dr.5-12-14 appt. We requested test to check the heart function. An EKG was performed as well as sitting/standing/lying down BP. This Dr. spent about 5 min. Commented, "think this is a neurological issue." Never heard from this Dr. regarding EKG results. A few weeks later the specific test(we requested)was performed @ the hospital on 6-12-14(after a long wait) Dr. Cherla's assistant performed that test. This assistant spoke to us afterwards stating results appeared normal. We never heard from/or seen Dr. Cherla afterwards.:(( FORTUNATELY the patient had an EKG performed on 5-28-2014 at a different facility. A wonderful COMPASSIONATE Doctor notified us that their EKG revealed the patient had suffered a heart attack! We never recieved any results from Dr. Cherla regarding the EKG performed @ the original appointment 5-12-14!! I requested copies of patients records where it revealed a heart attack had occurred. I would NOT recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Got defensive with questions before we had talked more than a few minutes. Claimed I was being confrontational (I wasn't but was asking why another EKG when I just had one a week ago) before deciding she didn't want to see me after all and walking out.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Great staff and doctor. Would recommend to everyone. She is very caring.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013