Ratings for Dr. Marshall A. Olson

Dr. Olson is truly the best dentist I have ever had (I've had many, as I have hereditarily bad teeth), and for my toddler's and my first dental visits today, he was AMAZING. Patient, kind, smiling, comforting...everything I was looking for in a dentist for my whole family. He even let my son and me have the same appointment time so we could do our checkups together. He is truly a "family dentist," and he and his staff have had many years experience working on children as young as infants. It totally showed in his kind, gentle treatment of us. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

You'll agree a price for the job in advance and two to three months later you'll get a call from a Lynn Olson saying you owe more or threatening to send in a collections agency. In my case it was a demand for another $97 on top of the agreed price at time of treatment of $254. First and last time I'll go there.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Sent my 20 year old daughter there to complete the repair job on her front tooth. All root canal's been done, etc, except the buildup had fallen out. Dr. Olson took the time to get on the phone with me and explain what was the current situation as it has been a few years since we've had other dental work done on this tooth, including root canal's etc. Straight forward, said everything looked good, advised that the second root canal will make the other front tooth week in time, but for now is not required. After the exam he was able to do phase one which was the build up and fitting for the crown. or cap. Afterwards my daughter emails me and said that I chose a great dentist. Believe me, as picky as she is, when she tells me I did something right- it must be right. Gave me a feeling of self satisfaction. Renee- the front desk associate took the time to explain all the dental codes and what plan I had which took the hassle off of me calling my insurance provider. Over all great experience and I will be scheduling myself there / changing my dentist to Dr. Olson.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014