Ratings for Dr. Jose A. Ramirez-Deltoro

Knows his sports medicine! Diagnoses and treated me efficiently and with kindness. Best doctor I've ever seen

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Was made to feel very comfortable and received answers for a positive outcome.Only waited 5 minutes before the doctor saw me.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I can't believe they saw the Dr. we did. Dr. Del Toro is very professional! He has been a wonderful Dr. to my husband and he is very caring. And his nurse is an absolute angel. They really care about their patients and their recovery!!! My husband was pushing to go back to work even though the Dr. thought it might be a little soon. It's proven that the Dr. is right and knows more about being a Dr. then some might think. My husband and I would recommend him to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Absolutely useless. He treated a debilitating physical condition like a joke and had the gall to claim it was psychologically induced, despite scans revealing the injury clear as day. His entire medical knowledge can be found in 8 seconds of a Google search, and ironically enough the Google search actually described more than he knew. Easily the most unprofessional and generally useless doctor I've ever seen. The only upside to the visit was the part where I left.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Jose A. Ramirez-Deltoro's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Belle Vernon, PA