Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. THORNTON

I went in for a consult with him for a breast reduction. When I went to check in, it took forever for his staff to attend me because they were to busy having person conversations and looking at the wall. He was a complete jerk the whole time. He pretty much told me he didn't want to do the surgery through my insurance and was trying to convince me to pay in full. He kept using unprofessional words to describe the surgery, even though I work in healthcare a could understand medical terminology. I guess I had him on a bad day compare to these other comments.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr Thornton is remarkable! He performed 3 cosmetic procedures on me. I am exceptionally pleased with my results! I'm only 3 weeks postop however I've received numerous numerous compliments on his work. His bedside manner exceeds standards. My postoperative care with Dr. T has also been extremely thorough. As mentioned, I'm 3 weeks postoperative however Dr Thornton has seen me each week following my procedure. Thus proving his regard for my wellness/patient care, which has been of aid to ensure the best cosmetic results!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Ever since he assisted me on my stay at the hospital.. He was recommended to me. And he is a very good plastic surgeon knows what he is doing.. Thank Dr Thornton...from Carmen J. Lind

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Thornton is a FABULOUS surgeon. I got my breasts done, and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

DR. THORNTON IS FABULOUS!!! A KIND, GENTLE DOCTOR WITH EXTREME PATIENCE AND NEVER MAKES ONE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. WAIT TIME HAS AVERAGED 15-45 MINUTES HOWEVER DR. THORNTON IS WORTH THE WAIT!!!! HE IS NEVER IN A HURRY, TAKES THE TIME NEEDED WITH PATIENTS TO ANSWER ANY/ALL QUESTIONS, EXPLAIN PROCEDURES, PROCESS AND INTENDED OUTCOME IN THE MOST PLEASANT AND RESPECTFUL MANNER. THE STAFF AT ADVANCED PLASTICS IS OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! THEY STAFF ARE VERY COURTEOUS, HELPFUL AND NEVER SHORT OR AGITATED WITH PATIENTS IN PERSON OR ON THE PHONE. SO GLAD A FRIEND REFERRED ME TO DR. THORNTON. A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE THAT SHOULD BE A MODEL FOR ALL DOCTORS AND THEIR OFFICES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ADVANCED PLASTIC SURGERY AND DR. THORNTON!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Joseph J. THORNTON's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE