Ratings for Dr. Mariam Hakim-Zargar

Never have I been treated so poorly by a physician. I went to Dr. Hakim-Zargar for a broken metatarsal on my left foot. I have previously had the same injury on my right foot. Right away, the doctor was very insensitive to my needs (I am a young woman whom, due to a medication, has severely swollen ankles. I am very sensitive to this fact, ESP since I used to have beautiful legs, and I explained this to the doctor. All she said was "I'm here to treat your foot"). I asked that the doctor's skinny twenty something assistant not be the one to fit my unsightly legs with a walking cast. The doctor well could have done it. I expressed my upset over this and got no response. I did, however, overhear the Dr. telling everyone out I the office that I don't want anyone to see my legs. Nice. I was also yelled at by her for ACCIDENT missing an appt. I left the office in tears today. Never have I been treated so rotten by a physician. She literally humiliated me in front of staff and patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Mariam Hakim-Zargar's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Torrington, CT