Ratings for Dr. Lorne R. Ladner

I am a colleague of Dr. Ladner and give him my highest recommendation. Aside from his deeply compassionate nature he is also a highly skilled therapist. He integrates heart and mind, and east and west, to evoke deep and lasting change in his clients. Children and adult clients alike will be in good hands with Dr. Ladner. Jeffrey P. Woodard PhD, Licensed Clinical Psychologist

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Ladner is professional, personable, and highly skilled. He is an excellent therapist. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Ladner is an excellent therapist and one who I highly recommend to others. He is bright, perceptive, and kind. It is clear that he cares, and he has the intelligence to get to the heart of the matter. He is accepting, respectful, and humble. This makes him easy to talk with in a very constructive way.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Ladner. He is a very compassionate and insightful therapist. It is clear that he is listening closely; he is so skilled at sifting through the muck and finding connecting threads that bring clarity and understanding. He is very warm, respectful, and genuinely caring, making it easier to talk honestly about difficult and painful things. In addition to providing connections and insight, he often gives practical, helpful guidance/techniques on how to deal with anxiety and how to put new insights into practice in relationships.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Ladner is a very nice, kind and GOOD person. He's pretty good at dissecting conversation and bringing out key points and is a good listener, giving you his undivided attention. The main problem is that he is like most Psy's I have seen - it more ended up with me just "chatting" with him each session like a friend and not a patient/Psychologist exchange. He seemed to find me to be an interesting person, but after a while I started to resent paying him as a professional when I was no longer getting any specific guidance. I was more just there to tell what happened in my week. This has happened to me before so maybe it's me. Maybe I don't really need any help :-)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I regret seeing him for so long. He doesnt seem to take his job seriously.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014