Ratings for Dr. Steven F. PAUL

Incredible he's still practicing, would rate zero stars if possible.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Best surgeon in town. He will make the experience pleasant and painless. Had an implant done with him. He is very knowledgable and has a great demeanor!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Steven F. Paul is great! I had to have several teeth removed in order to get my permanent implant dentures. With 3 young kids and no local family I wasn't able to come in for the extractions until my husband got home, and at that time Dr. Paul's office was closed. He was able to make accommodations that fit our family schedule and take care of the procedure for me. We are so thankful for him going the extra mile and making sure we were taken care of. Thanks Dr. Steve Paul!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Paul is aggressive in his approach which some may like, I prefer "gentle dental" and will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Developed complications after the surgery, had to go to another dentist a month later to correct problem.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Paul and his staff took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered before we proceeded with the procedure. They made sure sure I was comfortable and my needs were met at all times.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013