Ratings for Dr. Carmen M. Selman

I had her during labor and she was extremely unsupportive. It was the middle of the night and she made it apparent in what an inconvenient time it was for her to be there.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

she delieved my son 2 years ago and she was quick and amazing dr. when I would go to the office I would hate he length of the wait I would get there 15 mins earlier but always left 1 in half later ..

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I went for an annual exam, with some past problems. She was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

SHE IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND THE BEST DOKTOR.. SHE HELP ME SOO MUCH...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Selman has been my doctor for over 5 years. I had seen other Gyn in the past, but I like her the most. Even when I lost my insurance, I still went to see her. She is compassionate, takes time to listen and to answer all my questions, she is very compassionate. She is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Bad bedside manner and not supportive during labor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I saw Dr. Selman as a new patient and I was very happy with her.Her exam was very thorough, she took the time to answer all my questions and address all my concerns. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

She is the worst doctor in All Women's Healthcare, Hollywood, Florida. I saw her once and decided never to see her again. She is very unprofessional and doesn't answer any of your questions. She will see you very late and rush through your appointment. I felt like I went and waited long for nothing. I saw Dr.Abdallah in this group and he was very professional. I have appointment with Dr.Susan Davila next visit.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Waited for a very long time to be seen, over an hour (each time I went). She was very short with my appointment after waiting for so long. Did not answer any questions I had, and never advised me on anything, nor prescribed or recommended a prenatal vitamin that I could take. I went 3 times to her and each time I went I had to take a bunch of tests that she never told me why and they came back negative every time. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010