Ratings for Dr. Warren D. Pierce

He spends 30 seconds with the patient during a visit. Never lays a stethoscope on me or actually examines me. He is the worst doctor that I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Warren Pierce is consistently 45 to 1 hour late. He has no bedside manner. Dr. Pierce is incapable of being empathetic or compassionate. He does not listen and does not seem to believe me when I talk about my health concerns. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

This is a doctor who does not listen to the people who go to him for help. If you want to trust him with your life, step in front of a train your better off.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Completely agree with the other post. Dr. Pierce DOES NOT care about his pts AT ALL!! He definitely commits medicare fraud on a DAILY basis. Admits his helpless pts to hospital for POINTLESS test after test after test. Does not spend time with pts, does not care about pts, cannot get him on phone. I would not go to this doctor. I would not allow anyone I love or care about to go to this doctor. I feel bad for anyone who has Dr. Pierce as a doctor, as they are not given ANY quality of care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Warren Pierce is the head doctor at Lexington Health Care center in Streamwood Illinois. Both my father and my mother have spent time in this nursing home. My experience has been that Dr. Pierce is a fraud and is scamming the Medicare system. On several occasions he has billed my parents for false examinations (most of which has been paid for by Medicare). Not only has he participated in these examinations that never occured, but he also involved his friends. It is possibly that him and his friends have milked thousands and thousands of dollars out of the Medicare system.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

Dr. Warren D. Pierce's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Hoffman Estates, IL