Ratings for Dr. Jesus A. Castillo

Dr. Castillo is very nice and knowledgeable. His staff is rude and inattentive. My phone calls were never returned on the first call. It took 2 to 3 messages to receive a return call only to receive yet another step to complete before scheduling a date for surgery. After being put off a third time and told I would have to repeat a previous step, I decided that I would seek treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Walked into my appointment with zero paid and said, "I feel great!”, the 2nd test of his exam, which was omitted from his clinical summary notes, consisted of hyper-extending my arm & rapidly twisting my wrist in both directions, shrieked in pain at my permanent nerve damage & ended the exam. Dr Castillo said, "did I just..". I explained the instant pain in my left arm, elbow & hand. He had his PA Angela Rigdon perform a lateral twist & pop with her elbow and says my elbow & arm nerves are unrelated to my shoulder. Went back a week later & coward Castillo sent in PA Angela Rigdon at behest of saying, "he's not going to prescribe you any narcotics", obviously unaware she should pretend to listen to patients before denying meds, she proceeded to blame-shift declaring the pain due to not having completed physical therapy during Thanksgiving. She responded, "then it's just part OF it", "it's your attitude", & said she didn't like how my head moves when I speak. Don’t walk, run away from this place, this is a Dr for poor people.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Very talented doc. Very funny and helped me feel at ease. Thank you for fixing my broke knee and rotor ball

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Jesus A. Castillo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Camp Lejeune, NC