Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Balok

After two cataract surgeries, March 2 and 30, 2017, I am so satisfied with the results. The procedures were done at St. John River District Hospital in East China, Michigan; where it was obvious that Dr. Balok is highly respected. The doctor and staff worked in perfect harmony to provide the best of care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

My cataract experience on March 2nd with Dr. Balok( East China office/RDH) is a positive one in all respects. I was at 20/20 at one week after my surgery. Awesome! His knowledge and ability along with his support staff is top notch. All questions were received and answered pleasantly and professionally. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Can't say enough about him and his staff! They're caring ,helpful and honest. I would recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

If you want the best eye surgeon doing your cataract surgery you have to call Dr. Balok's office. I see like I did when I was 20. What a great all around experience!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Everybody knows that Dr. Balok is one of the best eye surgeons around. People in the operating room tell me he is meticulous and does an excellent job with his surgeries. What I didn't know is how equipped and modern his office was. I have been to other eye doctors in Port Huron and even New Baltimore. Nothing compared to the experience I had at Dr. Balok's office. His staff was friendly, efficient, hard working, and does an awesome job. I cannot speak highly enough about my experience there. Would recommend Dr. Balok to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Balok was professional and I trust his expertise in caring for my eyes. I had a positive experience and would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I See You! I would like to thank Dr. E. Michael Balok, MD at Riverside Eye Center, East China, Michigan for the outstanding results of my cataract surgery. I would like to compliment the entire staff for making my cataract surgery a positive experience. I have to say that every staff member that I had interactions with were informative, courteous, friendly and treated me with the utmost respect and professionalism. The area where the surgery was performed, Port Huron Hospital, had the appearance of being run by a true professional group. By the actions of the entire surgical team, you could tell they were honestly concerned about the my well being. It is not uncommon for any individual to be at least a little nervous when having any surgical procedure performed. However, the entire team made the procedure seem so simple by explaining all the steps of the surgery. More importantly after the procedure was completed they made a special effect to explain the proper actions that I needed to follow before I was allowed to go home. Afterwards at Riverside Eye Center, I especially like how cheerfully and professionally I was treated by the office staff for my after-surgery check-up. Not only were the results great, but the care and attention I received were excellent. I no longer need glasses because my eyesight is 20/20 for the first time in my life. You and your entire staff are truly “ HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS ” Thank You All, Joseph A Rochon Cottrellville Township, Michigan November 2014 ps. When it comes time to have Cataract Surgery performed, I would definitely contact Dr. Balok, MD and all the STAFF PROFESSIONALS at Riverside Eye Center, P.C.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Have you ever had an awesome doctor visit - well go see balk. I even left thinking I look good in glasses! Will come back and give high recommendations :o)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Awesome. The staff was so nice and helpful. Dr. Balok was great. Made me feel so at ease, and the glasses I got were cool and made my vision crystal clear.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Balok was AMAZING!! I am seeing better than I ever have. I was so afraid to have the surgery done, but after the first eye was completed I couldnt wait for the second one to be completed.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Edward M. Balok's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in East China, MI