Ratings for Dr. Dale P. Hsieh

dr. hsieh as been very helpful for me, helping me with my depression and finding the right RX to deal with it. i tried a couple RX with my family doctor but nothing worked. dr. hsieh was able to take the information of what didn't work to help figure out what would. i have found him very knowledgable and supportive.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

A very unprofessional person, avoid at all costs. Routinely late for appointments, does not stay in touch. I became very upset when I was running out of meds and could not get a response from Dr. Hsieh to my messages for almost two weeks. I finally heard from him, he said he was busy moving into a new house and told me he could meet me a few days later on a Tues afternoon. I found out I was working at that time and left him a message to that effect within 24 hours. I waited three days and got no response from him. I then texted and phoned him, indicating my confusion over his lack of response and that I was now out of meds. I waited a week with no response from Dr. Hsieh. I finally left a message indicating I no longer wished to work with him and was very angry. A very, very unethical and unprofessional doctor. It is very bad to yank a patient off meds and not follow up at all. Avoid this quack.

Submitted September 4, 2010

Dr. Dale P. Hsieh's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)