Ratings for Dr. Sean S. Howell

Dr. Howell is punctual and no nonsense. He is a very thorough clinician. I suffer from depression and he took the time to review my physical and mental health. Dr. Howell always explained medication, including the side effects of each. I would not hesitate to refer my friends or family to Sean Howell. He has served me well. He is a superior diagnostian.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

This ‘doctor’ is arrogant and has no empathy whatsoever. Other than the money, I don’t understand why he chose psychiatry. During my visit, Howell was very nonchalant, uncaring and bored about the whole thing. I had thoughts of suicide. But at the time, I couldn’t take antidepressants because they would have reacted severely with my other medicine. Howell said he could prescribe it if I wanted because, as he said “Well, you want to kill yourself anyway”.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

A complete jerk. He'll treat you more like you're a problem than anything. He also makes it MANDATORY to see him 6 times a year (two additional office visits) even though you may be on the same medication and same dosages for years. If you're looking for a "doctor" and I use that term loosely, who will degrade you, treat you like trash, then terminate you as a patient because I missed 3 appointments over a period of 4 years (I have ADHD paired with anxiety, if I don't take my medication, time is relative to whatever I'm doing). I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Being treated for bipolar disease. I have found Dr Howell to be an excellent Dr for me. Listens well, and answers my questions in a way that I can understand. With out hesitation I would recommend he to others.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Sean S. Howell's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan