Ratings for Dr. Rena Zenarosa

Dr. Zenarosa has been there for me once before and remembered me she is an awesome Dr. very good at her very demanding job Witham hospital should be very proud of her. She seems very caring and compationate ... and no so hard on the eyes either

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

She was very polite. And asked alot of questions that where pertnant, also seemed to genuinely care for my well being and I seem her only 1 other time and she remembered me. Asked me about my other medical problems and was over all very comforting that my health was important.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I think Dr. Zenarosa is a very kind and caring doctor. She took care of me in the ER tonight. It was a breath of fresh air to have such a kind doctor that made sure I was taken care of, and I had everything I needed. I really appreciated her bedside manor. She is a very kind woman, and all of her patients are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Absolutely fantastic. Dr. Zenarosa went above and beyond to make sure our family felt comfortable and informed. A truly amazing physician and person who really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

What a wonderful woman. I had an incredible experience.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Rena Zenarosa's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2005)

Centene
Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Sagamore Health Network
Universal American

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zenarosa has been there for me once before and remembered me she is an awesome Dr. very good at her very demanding job Witham hospital should be very proud ..."

November 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3007225'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014