Dr. Samer W. Cabbabe

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Samer W. Cabbabe

Dr. Cabbabe and his awesome staff have been wonderful to work with after my breast cancer surgeries. Looking forward to my upcoming reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I wish Dr. Cabbabe were my primary care physician, OB-GYN and any other kind of doctor that I could possibly need! I have never had a doctor that was so personable, professional and skilled. After a previous botched surgery from another surgeon in town, I thought I would have to live with my deformed body forever. I had 3 consultations and Dr. Cabbabe was the only one who felt confident that my concerns could be fixed. Well, not only did was he able to just fix my botched job, he was able to give me a a result that I did not think was possible. I had some concerns after surgery, and when I called the office he called back within 30 minutes. I've never had a doctor do that before. IF you call his office, real people pick up the phone and help you, something other doctors could learn from.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Samer was wonderful. He did a fantastic job on my breast reconstruction after my breast cancer. He puts you at ease right away and his staff is absolutely top notch! You can tell right away that he knows what he’s doing and isn’t afraid to have a sense of humor with you. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Cabbabe was very direct about how my situation could be addressed in the most effective manner. I liked the confidence he exuded in his recommendation and found the end result even better than i had hoped. His office staff was nice and made me feel very comfortable. I had interviewed several doctors both in Kansas City & St. Louis and didn't feel that any of them displayed the confidence or expertise in being able to resolve my issue until I met with Dr. Cabbabe. The end result is fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. Cabbabe and his team treated me like a patient, not a client. He’s a gifted surgeon and a caring doctor. Christine, his nurse in office, is compassionate, encouraging, patient, non-judgmental. Dr. Cabbabe and his team know when to be funny and when to be serious. My results are amazing.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr Cabbabe is very personable. He greeted me with a smile pre op and post op. His staff is very professional. Dr Cabbabe changed my confidence and my stomach looks great! Any future work I need I’m going straight to the best! Look no further than dr Cabbabe if you want a great, professional, caring plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

After electing for a double mastectomy following a breast cancer diagnosis, and being referred to Dr. Cabbabe, I knew I had found my surgeon. He spent extra time answering my questions, he was supportive, caring, honest and understanding. Through each step of my reconstruction, he listened to my questions and concerns and made the difficult experience so much easier to handle. I am still in awe of the work he was able to do to make me feel whole again! Definitely recommend him and his incredible staff!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I could not be more pleased with my entire experience as a patient of Dr. Cabbabe. Dr. Cabbage and his staff always made me feel welcome and at ease. I am very pleased with my surgical results. I highly recommend Dr. Cabbage.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I felt like everyone, doctor and staff, truly cared, I never felt rushed. All questions and concerns were addressed no matter how much time it took. I even received phone calls at home after hours to check on me, clarify something or just put me at ease. My surgeon was also highly accomplished and a perfectionist which made for a very satisfying outcome. I feel more confident with my body and can wear clothes I never could before.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Samer W. Cabbabe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Double board - certified plastic surgeon. Summa Cum Laude Graduate of Saint Louis University, Magna Cum Laude Graduate , top 10 in class at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. 5 years of general surgery training at Emory University, 2 year plastic surgery fellowship at University of Alabama - Birmingham. Top 2% in the country on Plastic Surgery Oral Examination. Current Chief of Plastic Surgery at Mercy South. Past President of the Saint Louis Metropolitan Medical Society and Missouri Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Past Board Member of the Saint Louis Physician Alliance. Recognized face, breast and body specialist.

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• Tummy Tuck
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast Lift
  • Skin cancer
  • Bags under eyes

• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
  • Chief of Plastic Surgery, Mercy South
  • Past President of the Missouri Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
  • Past President of the Saint Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
  • Past Board Member of the Saint Louis Physician Alliance
  • Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, Saint Louis University School of Medicine