Dr. Samer W. Cabbabe's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Double board - certified plastic surgeon. Summa Cum Laude Graduate of Saint Louis University, Magna Cum Laude Graduate , top 10 in class at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. 5 years of general surgery training at Emory University, 2 year plastic surgery fellowship at University of Alabama - Birmingham. Top 2% in the country on Plastic Surgery Oral Examination. Current Chief of Plastic Surgery at Mercy South. Past President of the Saint Louis Metropolitan Medical Society and Missouri Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Past Board Member of the Saint Louis Physician Alliance. Recognized face, breast and body specialist.
- Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)
Areas of Expertise
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
- Breast reconstruction with breast implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast reduction surgery
- Cosmetic Botox
- Laser resurfacing
- Arm lift
- Vaser Liposuction
- Male Liposuction
- Skin cancer
- Bags under eyes
Awards & Recognitions
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, Mercy South
- Past President of the Missouri Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Past President of the Saint Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
- Past Board Member of the Saint Louis Physician Alliance
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
Publications & Research
- Plastic Surgery after Massive Weight Loss.
- Would You Encourage Your Child to Follow in Your Footsteps and Become a Physician?
- Surgical management of a postoperative protruding heart with pectoralis muscle transposition.
- Should Nurse Practitioners Be Allowed to Practice Independently?
- Surgical management of the symptomatic unstable sternum with pectoralis major muscle flaps.
- Lateral orbicularis oculi muscle plasty in conjunction with face lifting for periorbital rejuvenation.
- Immediate versus delayed one-stage sternal débridement and pectoralis muscle flap reconstruction of deep sternal wound infections.
- Radiation necrosis of the breast leading to mastectomy.
- Laparoscopic cystogastrostomy for the treatment of pancreatic pseudocysts in children.