Ratings for Dr. Jay E. Fisher

Just takes notes the entire 3 sessions weve been. Hasnt given any input. Had an appt for a certain day, he wasnt at the office. they were closed for the day so we stood outside for 30 mins waiting for nothing. Weve seen him 3 times, he billed the insurance for 4 dates of service. One date he never saw us, but the insurance still processed it and applied to our deductible. What really irritates me is were only allowed 7 sessions a year with our insurance and he wasted one with a fake date of service.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

In my experience, this phd has been unable to detect/protect from manipulative sociopathic and abusive parental figures.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Will never come back. He listens to you, but never gives his inputs...And then, your time is up!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Fisher is very helpful.. He is a skilled and caring provider.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

dr fisher saved my marriage and sanity I cant say enough good things about him would highly recommend him to any one thanks doc

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Fisher has helped me a great deal with various issues. He is dedicated and professional.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

The Dr is very unprofessional, Dr is a scam wants to make commitments for more office visits without a diagnosis, when I was told within 3 visits he would have a diagnosis, on the second visit he was talking about 5 more sessions. I took my son to see him and I had questions for the Dr he did not want to hear my questions or concerns, but insisted he was the Dr with 27 years of experience when I asked more questions he called me a know it all and walked out on me while still in session. I will not be bringing my son back to him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012