Ratings for Dr. Lance T. Wallace

Dr. Wallace is one of the best Doctors I've ever seen. He takes the time to explain what he's doing and why and discussed my test results with me in detail. He was very patient in answering all my questions and providing helpful advice on how to improve my health. He makes you feel very comfortable. It is obvious that he is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Not very good with referrals...I had an accident and went to the ER over the weekend (broke a bone) and needed to see a specialsit. It took 3 days for them to give me a referral. I had to call back numerous times a day and some of my calls were not returned.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Wallace is one of the best doctors I have had, however his assistance are not helpful at all. You are not allowed to speak directly to the doctor. Dr. Wallace has no idea what his staff is doing to his clients. Because of this I have made an appointment to see another doctor. I had been with Dr. Wallace for over ten years.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Wallace always takes time to answer all my questions and has taken a genuine interest in my health and in my treatment plan. He has a wonderful personality and a caring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Although Dr. Wallace does run behind occassionally, he is a wealth of knowledge. He is very thorough & is very passionate & compassionate with his patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Never, ever gets your referals on time. Records lost or misplaced. Have to fight with staff for information.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Appt. schedule is never open and difficult to get. Frequently cancels Sat. appts. One hour wait times are common and his staff feels that's okay. He never on time, 1 of my appts. was over 60mins late cuz he had to pick up his kids and made me late to pick up mine. Does not follow up on lab results and referrals and I have to call numerous times for info.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

I like him. Good manner. Seems bright

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

Never on time for appointments. Have to wait weeks to get in. Doesn't follow through with referred visits to specialists.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

Dr. Lance T. Wallace's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)