Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Grostick

Dr. Grostick always took special care for my 2 girls when we are seen. She's very compassionate and supportive in the care of my daughters.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I was a little apprehensive at first because we had a great BC/BS policy until I lost my job and my son went on Medicaid. However, I was very surprised and happy to see the level of treatment he received with this doctor. The office worked me in the same day, did not have to wait and have never waited more than 3 minutes. She is very helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone and I have already to several.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

The staff is friendly and efficient. Shortest wait that we have experienced (less than 5 min in the waiting room). Never felt that we were on the clock. Dr. Grostick brought up most areas of concert before the question was asked. Completely impressed! P.S. My son was quite ready to have a male pediatrician ( and had a bit of an attitude about it ), Dr. G is very good with boys, even just pre-teens. No more issues... Yes, Quite Impressed!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

She was awesome! She has a great personality and my son loved her. She called as soon as lab results came in and actually cared about his well being. The staff is friendly and the office is clean. I am very pleased with this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010