Ratings for Dr. Edgar H. Ling

Excellent attention.Very patient and gently at answering my questions and explaining everything.I started a tratment with him and I am confident his knowledge will put me on the right track to overcome my terrible sinus problems.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

I had tonsillectomy last year and I want to commend Dr. Ling's expertise and professionalism. He thoroughly explained everything & listened to my concerns. He was very kind and gentle. He even came to my house and checked me after surgery before my husband and I took a long drive goin to Texas. My RN friends were also impressed how Dr. Ling would take time to follow up his patients in the hospital. He is so easy to talk to and very humble.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr Ling is the absolute best DR I have ever seen .His knowledge and professionalism is superb of that of his colleagues. The man is an expert in his industry.I have personally spent hours and hours with the man helping myself with my health with outstanding service.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I don't think that I have ever had a worse experience with a medical professional. I spent a total of 1 hour 45 min. in the office but 10 minutes with the actual doctor. Office is very unorganized. I did not feel like I was given adequate treatment. Doctor is very impatient. Not sure if he is actually unknowledgeable or just doesn't want to be bothered.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Doctor does not return calls and is terrible at following up on the patient. He is smart but seems to be overwhelmed.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

Dr. Edgar H. Ling's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1988)

AARP