Ratings for Dr. Jason W. Neef

This a review on a "Physician" that works out of Texas Health Huguley Hospital....."Dr. Jason Neef, Obgyn" This review is strictly MY opinions based on MY experiences with this particular Dr. If you are looking for a doctor that is arrogant and that will not listen to you, ( in my opinion), go to Jason Neef. If you are looking for a doctor that has only a couple of reviews Regarding surgical procedures. Go to Jason Neef. If you want a doctor who might possibly withhold your pain medication after a major operation, (Like he did me), then by all means, GO TO NEEF. If you want a "Dr" that has the bedside manner of an egotistical jerk, who thinks he is GOD (In MY opinion...based on MY experience), then go for it...go to Jason NEEF. If you want a "Dr" that when you call at 8:30 am on a weekday and explain that you have a large mass and a fever next to the surgical incision site, they tell you they can't "fit you in for 1 month"....then 2 weeks later, you are hospitalized with a 102 fever and a massive infection (that has been developing since the surgery)...and the ER and admitting DR.'s request that he see's his patient who is very ill...and NEEF CHOOSES to wait 2 days! Seriously????? YES...Who does this??? You guessed correctly.....Jason NEEF! So, If you want a "Dr" who might "Blow you off" when you are in the ER because he is just (In my opinion) "Mad because his feelings are hurt because filed a complaint against him" by all means...go to NEEF. THEN, in a final act of arrogant, spiteful "Ill show you spirit" - again...MY Opinion.... the day AFTER I faxed a notarized letter to him, severing ALL Doctor - Patient ties, effective IMMEDIATELY. Then, The NEXT day while I was still in the hospital, he comes into MY hospital room, alone, closes the door and I ask him why he is there since I terminated him the day BEFORE, he then tells me that "As long as I am in that hospital, he is going to round on me" among other things... He left the room, leaving me feeling shocked, extremely upset, angry and completely victimized. Neef, where were you the first 2 days I was there, when the ER Dr. and admitting DR. asked you to come see me....you refused! and NOW, you want to "round on me", AFTER I fired your a## ????? No, Neef, I feel that you came in that last day to terrorize me and "Show me what a big bad " Dr." you THINK you are...well Jason Neef, you need to step off of your pedastool...in my opinion and you need to reread the OATH that you took to (among many other serious issues), DO NO HARM. To: Anyone reading this, before you choose any DR., PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH. Make sure and read EVERY review..(If something negative happened to even 1 person, it CAN happen to you). Ask around, ask the Nurses and other staff at the hospital..you would be surprised at what you can find out.!! (I wish I had....before surgery!) At your 1st appointment, ASK Questions! If he or she seems like a pompous jerk...he will still be one a week later... Above ALL, follow your gut instinct!!!!! Blessings to any potential patient who reads this. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! YOU ONLY HAVE 1 LIFE! Don't let an egotistical jerk that thinks he is "God" (Again, MY OPINION) come within 10 feet of you with a glove, much less a scalpel! Do your research. Blessings

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Always late on appts. Not really hands on. Still asking questions and will just stop you rudely and always in a hurry during sessions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

The Dr was good with the incision. left little scarring, but waited until after the operation, which needed to be re-opened for possible hemorrhaging, to tell me that he does not believe in pain meds and that I was going to become "addicted", and had the nerve to give me only a handful of pain meds and tell me to eat advil the rest of the 6 week recovery period!!!! Then he is alarmed and verbally tells me that I am eating too much advil after he said to. We had to threaten litigation to the weekend RN to give more pain meds. It appeared that he was more concerned with his relationship with the DEA than with his patients comfort and helping with their pain level. He should have been upfront first, then let me decide if he is the one that I want to treat me. NOT after. That is barbaric and cold. Beware.. he charged 30K for the procedure. For that kind of money, I should have got my pain meds without threatening to get a lawyer. Sad. He was good with everything else though.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Neef is wondefull!!! I was pleased on how he took care of me in my first pregnancy.I thank him for everything he did for me and my baby boy Ivan. It was a tough pregnancy but thansk to Dr. Neef everything came out good.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011