Ratings for Dr. Alenush D. Bernardi

Had a great experience with Dr. Bernardi. She is very professional, knowledgeable and gentle. I completely trust her with all my and my families dental care. She always explains the procedures and makes sure you feel comfortable as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I hate going to the dentist but Dr Bernardi made the appointment really easy. She was very fast, knowledgable and kind. Shot was painless. Definitely will recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Worst dentist ever - AVOID!!! I got an HMO and was assigned to Dr Carmen Ohanian office. After my initial consultation with her she told me I have 8 tiny cavities and she said she doesnt do fillings and gave me appointment with Dr Bernandi to do my fillings. I guess didnt want to waste her time on cheap procedures. Dr. Bernardi (not sure if she can even be called a doctor) did 4 fillind on my right side back in July (she had to redo the first filling she did because she left a big gap) and since then I have been in pain, can not eat, chew anything on that side. When I went back twice dr Ohanian did xrays and said that Dr Bernardi did very deep fillings, and if pain doesnt go away we have to do root canal and crowns.Seriously?!!! now I have to do root canal and crowns on 4 teeth because of tiny cavities I had? She drilled half of my tooth and put filling right on my nerve however the cavity was very tiny.She has no right to be a dentist and destroy peoples teeth!!!

Submitted November 3, 2011