Ratings for Dr. Homayoon Hatefi

Exceptionally knowledgeable but readilly recomends a specialist when necessary.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

ERCP, REMOVAL OF STONES I have an elderly mother who had to have gall stones removed. Dr. Hatefi performed a non-invasive operation and there were no complications. We have known the doctor for over 20 years and he is friendly and knows what needs to be done. Furthermore, he follows through on post care

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Excellent doctor very caring takes the time to listen to you and your family. Always explains what is happening and why. Great bedside manners. Calls you back himself. The office staff is excellent as well. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Very interested in what I had to say about my illness; staff also very pleasant and courteous. However, could be a bit more punctual. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone who asked about my experiences.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

to the above commentator; you need to learn how to spell...i wouldn't trust you to proofread my 2nd grader's english homework, let alone rate a physician. hatefi is a great doctor. period.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

This doctor has a well deserved reputation for being an excellent diagnostician. His astute exams discovered my husband's cancer at an early stage and probably saved his life.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

he needs to retire he is confused in that he forgot he gave me an endoscopy 4 days before.He did not give me enough anaesthesia for my endoscooy. Bad newsHe prescribed me the wrong size needles.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Not very empethic and caring.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Homayoon Hatefi's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ