Ratings for Dr. Makepeace B. Charles

Quick appointment. Knowlegdeable staff. Easy recovery. I definately recommend Dr. Charles!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Hey Dr. Charles took me as his patience and he did a wonderful job, couldn't be much happier,

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr Charles and the staff took great care of me when i hadmy 4 wisdom teeth extracted. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Loved DR Charles. He did an amazing job!! I would recommend him for any oral surgery.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

The work has been great, no pain after and would highly recommend Dr Charles. This was a very good experience and I wish I would have done it sooner.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Charles and I had a very positive experience. They made me feel extremely comfortable and confident and I healed amazingly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Augusto my son had a great experience. I just brought my daughter in....I wish I knew Dr Charles years ago

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

It was really good care and it was an awsome experience to have. It felt a bit harsh after the surgery , but then the next week everything got better and I feel awsome now. I don’t regret going to Dr.Makepeace B. Charles for help. Thanks to him im def better now.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr.Charles was a great dr I was extremely nervous the day of surgery. Once I got to the office the staff made me feel much much much more comfortable!! I didn’t feel a thing during surgery!! He’s awesome I’ll recommend my grandma if I had too lol 👍🏽👍🏽

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Very professional and kind, was with us every step of the way to make our experience quick and enjoyful. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Makepeace B. Charles's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Makepeace Charles, received a Bachelor of Science in Physiology from the University of Toronto. He then attended the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education where he earned a Bachelor of Education degree. Dr. Charles continued his education and received a Master of Arts in Educational Psychology from the University of Victoria while simultaneously attending the University of Maryland Dental School where he was awarded a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS ). Subsequently, he completed a four year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Toronto where he received a Master of Science in Anatomy and Certificate in both his specialty and Anesthesia. In order to address more complex facial reconstruction cases, Dr. Charles completed a year of fellowship training at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri specializing in facial cosmetics and facial reconstruction. Dr.Charles was then appointed as a Assistant Clinical Professorin Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery at St. Louis University Medical School. Dr. Charles is licensed in Virginia, Arkansas, Florida and Missouri. He is licensed as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and is certified for general anesthesia in Florida. Dr. Charles is a staff physician at Northpoint Surgery Center, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Columbia Medical Center with privileges to complete full facial reconstruction and cosmetic surgery. He has certificates from the Florida Dental Board, Southern Regional Board and National Dental Examining Board of Canada. He has received a Certificate in Advanced Trauma and Cardiac Life Support (ATLS) and is a current Instructor of Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS). Dr. Charles is Board Certified by both the American and the Canadian Associations of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. Professional Memberships: 2007 to date Member – Missouri Dental Association 2007 to date Member – Saint Louis Dental Society 2007 to date Associate – American Association of Cosmetic Surgery 2007 to date Member – European Society of Aesthetic Surgery 2003 to date Fellow/Diplomate American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 2003 to date Fellow/Diplomate Canadian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 2002 to date International College of Dentists-member/fellow 1998 to date American Dental Association-member 1998 to date Student National Dental Association 1998 to date Maryland State Dental Association – member 1993 to date Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation

• English

• University of Toronto
  • University of Victoria British Columbia
  • University of Maryland

• Dental implant surgery
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Face-lift