Ratings for Dr. Jacek R. Zareba

Simply, one of the best in the area. I would strongly recommend him, especially to whom, desiring an exceptional Cosmetic Dentistry.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Hard to believe any negative stories about this man. He's passionate and knowledgable about his field; uses the latest technology with all of his procedures. And he also doesn't try to talk you into doing something unnecessary and expensive. I have one tooth that had a small but deep cavity right by the nerve. Any other dentist would have said to do a root canal right away, even I could see it on the x-ray. He said that he'd put in a temporary filling that he wants me to keep in for no less than 30 days (but longer possible), to give the tooth time to heal over the nerve so that he could put in a normal filling!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dud, it`s hard to believe in your story. I went to Dr. Zareba with severe toothache about a year ago. Root Canal has been completed within an hour, no pain since then, surpassingly neither during treatment . I could see everything, he was doing with my tooth, on big monitor in front of me. It was awesome. Next week a crown. I was already prepared for big chunk of rubber in mouth and another nice surprise. The tooth has been filled and shaved within minutes and instead of gauging me, he inserted a camera and took optical impression of my teeth. I have seen 3D model on the screen, all details, perfect, sharp. I could even rotate the model. He sent it over internet to Lab and next week, I got beautiful crown without metal, which fills like my teeth, not like icy porcelain one. None of my friends complained on him, even my wife loves her new ceramic veneers. I strongly recommend him. Next step, implants. CAT scan taken. It is awesome to see own jaw on the screen and rotate it.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Warning!!!! All my root canals had to be re- done !!!!!! Zareba did two crowns for me and both are gone. I had to go to specialist because of infection I got under the crown. Lots of pain and money !!! This office should be close ASAP!!! DON'T GO THERE!!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

He is actually more educated than any other dentist in the area. He has education from Europe and USA and is up to date with new things. Many doctors here are old fashion and do stuff old way. He has new digital xray which is much safer. I was just calling around for crown pricing and he was cheapest. I was always very satisfied with his service. It may happen to the best doctor to make a mistake. Noone should judge people by that. What about doctors that tell you that diary is good for your teeth? How it can be good if it has a lot of sugar. It also kills your kidneys and liver. It is hard to find good doctor and most of them are not. I would recommend Zareba to anyone

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Very polite, honest dentist. Very modern facility and technics used. I would rather recommend this dentist. My family just love him

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Very skilful dentist, using modern technologies at reasonable fees

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

He is not punctual, but helpfull and knowlegable in my opinion. I could recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

This dentist overcharge extremely, is not polite, arrogant, makes silly comments about people including patients. One of my tooth was accidentally (or not?) damaged during the repairing other one. Never go there again.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006