Ratings for Dr. Jerry Bubrick

Dr. Bubrick was quite unprofessional. He is constantly checking his phone and using his computer during the session, most often to look up topics completely unrelated to treatment. I found this distracting and interfering with my therapy. He was always late and did not make up the difference in time, but stared at the clock to cut you off the second the next session was supposed to begin. I was not getting the amount of time I was paying for and I found it disrespectful of my time. I Although he is knowledgable, it is evident he is not quite able to apply the evidence based therapy to each individual, unique case. I also found it extremely disheartening to discover that Dr. Bubrick appears to be more interested in promoting himself than genuinely caring for the patient. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Too much money and he is the poster guy for getting your money. I found the new staff more pleasant than him and I don't like that he fronts for other staff. I couldn't afford what he said was necessary and I didn't feel comfortable enough to continue with my child.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015