Ratings for Dr. Erin D. Roe

Type I diabetic treating with Dr. Roe for 5 years. She's an excellent physician who is well-versed in current treatments for diabetes.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Roe for about a year now to help with my diabetes control. I left a doctor that wanted to put me on every new medication that came along and wasn't keeping current with my health needs. I switched to Dr Roe, reevaluated my medications, and got things under control. She always takes the time to sit and listen to my questions and concerns. Her staff is great. I have no idea why the folks that have given her low ratings are having issues.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was shocked to see Dr. Roe's current rating. I've been seeing her for about a year. She is very pleasant, her staff is great, and she always takes the time to answer my questions. I really like her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

She is a absolutely horrible doctor. She doesn't listen to you nor does ahe try to work with you. If you don't do it how she says to do it she washes her hands of you. She over prescribes and uses you as a test patient. She made my diabetes and high blood pressure worse. Please don't use her as a physician.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Please do not waste your time to see Dr. Roe for your thyroid. She does not test Free T levels or tpo antibodies and neither will she prescribe NDT's; Synthetic T4 meds like every other endo and only goes off TSH.

Submitted August 1, 2016

I had my initial consultation with Dr Roe, and she confirmed that my thyroid nodule had grown significantly and that a scan was needed immediately to rule out thyroid cancer. I was told that she was submitting the request for radiology, and that I would get a call the next day to schedule. I called back a week later, still having heard nothing. After leaving numerous messages, I finally found out that the order had never been submitted. No regard for patient or urgency in finding resolutions.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I didn't even complete my initial visit with Dr. Erin Roe. I left mid-visit as she has a very stern and condescending manner. She also did not give any guidance to understanding my symptoms or how to correct them. I told her I didn't feel comfortable, thanked her for her time and left. She curtly responded, "OK".

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Erin D. Roe's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)