Ratings for Dr. Erin D. Roe

Please do not waste your time to see Dr. Roe for your thyroid. She does not test Free T levels or tpo antibodies and neither will she prescribe NDT's; Synthetic T4 meds like every other endo and only goes off TSH.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I had my initial consultation with Dr Roe, and she confirmed that my thyroid nodule had grown significantly and that a scan was needed immediately to rule out thyroid cancer. I was told that she was submitting the request for radiology, and that I would get a call the next day to schedule. I called back a week later, still having heard nothing. After leaving numerous messages, I finally found out that the order had never been submitted. No regard for patient or urgency in finding resolutions.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I didn't even complete my initial visit with Dr. Erin Roe. I left mid-visit as she has a very stern and condescending manner. She also did not give any guidance to understanding my symptoms or how to correct them. I told her I didn't feel comfortable, thanked her for her time and left. She curtly responded, "OK".

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Erin D. Roe's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)