Ratings for Dr. Shane T. Seroyer

I personally would not recommend Dr. Shane Seroyer or TMI Sport Medicine to any one seeking relief. Especially after my horrible experience. After a shoulder repair, he sent me to physical therapy. On my 2nd therapy visit my shoulder got worse, I was in so much pain. I scheduled a visit with Dr. Seroyer and told him that I felt that the physical therapy had injured my shoulder. He disregarded my concern and sent me back to therapy again, without looking into future. My shoulder pain was so unbearable and I had it day & night. I did not want to return to therapy or Dr. Seroyer because he didn't care what I had to say. When I called my insurance company, they request an MRI of my shoulder, the MRI revealed what I had been telling the doctor all along. The shoulder he repaired was once again damaged. Needless to say I am no longer a patient of this doctor. Nor will I ever!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

DR. SEROYER IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR WITH A GREAT STAFF. HE HAS HELPED ME THRU 2 DIFFERENT SURGERIES. HE LISTENS & TAKES TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS. I HAVE NOTHING DEROGATORY TO SAY ABOUT HIM OR HIS OFFICE. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE TO MEET MY NEEDS AND I AM A LOT BETTER THAN I WAS WHEN I FIRST SAW HIM. I GIVE A 5+ RATING. THANKS

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Seroyer performed a partial hip replacement on my grandmother as an emergency procedure. His follow-up care and attention to making sure she was happy and healthy post-op and through her recovery has been absolutely fantastic. He has been wonderful with communicating with our family regarding expectations for her recovery and she's meeting or exceeding every one of those expectations. I have and will continue to recommend him for similar surgeries/injuries because of the care and attention to detail he has shown.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Seroyer was arogrant and seemed to more interested in talking at me then actually listening to me. He stated that I needed complete knee replacement of both knees and that due to how owerweight that I am that I would have to have weight loss surgery and lose weight first before he could help me. He stated that at my current weight I would be 4 times more likely to have infections and complications and he could not help me at my current weight. A friend then referred me to another doctor who was happy to help me. My new doctor stated that if a previous doctor refused to help me due to my weight that it was a "cop out" because it is more work. My new doctor completed "complete knee replacement" on one of my knees Sept 2011 and it went perfectly. The recovery has also gone perfectly. I plan to have my other knee completed in a few months with this new doctor. Dr. Seroyer needs to not "cop out" so much or to be so arrogrant as to not want to help someone as he did with me.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Shane T. Seroyer's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)