Ratings for Dr. Miguel E. Mego

Very congenial and polite. Did not agree to have the suggested work done immediately as wanted second opinion. At that point the doctor left the room, never saw him again. Very little was explained to me regarding possible treatment options. Tried to convince me to commit to having number of treatments done immediately. Was later given a price and told my insurance didn't cover anything he wanted to do today. Paid over 100 dollars copay for 3 minutes of his time. Gave me another estimate of 700 dollars out of pocket. Call your dental insurance before you see this guy. I won't go back and I probably would not recommend unless you have money to burn.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

first: who ever rated 5 stars MUST be the doctor himself. He "did" a root canal AND capped my daughters tooth, all in the same day. From that day forward, she has had a lot of discomfort. Went back twice, he claims he did do the root canal, but yet, she still has pain. Isn't the whole point of getting a root canal is to KILL THE PAIN. I've had 3 root canals in my life, and never have I had all the work done at ONE time. Going for a second opinion...TO BE CONTINUED. Meanwhile, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Overpriced more than twice the amount. Picks and chooses least work.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Do not do this. Big mistake. $$$ They could never give me a good estimate. Changed $$ amounts, overcharged last appt., by $175. Office knowledge is limited. Dr.'s chooses a way out by doing routine ext. Won't do serious work. find another.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I will recommend Dr Miguel Mego to all my friends who need a dentist. Very good service.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014