Dr. Nicole Freels

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicole Freels

My formerly in-grown toenail thanks Dr. Freels and her staff. They were very professional in every aspect of my visit. Have you ever had a doctor send you a handwritten thank you note? She sent me one. Thank you, Dr. Freels

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Dr. Freels and her staff have provided nothing but professional and top notch care for myself and for my family over the past few years. The office is beautiful, the staff is very warm and friendly, the rooms are designed with state of the art equipment and Dr. Freels and her Associates have done everything in their power to keep us out of pain and pardon the pun, but "foot loose and fancy free". We love that we have been able to purchase orthotic shoes with professional assistance there as well. Not to mention, the PedSpa where I can have a sterile pedicure with peace of mind knowing my feet will not only look beautiful, but no fungus will grow as a result. We also love the Doc Kelly's line of soaps and salves that Dr. Freels not only created but sales as well. Lexington Podiatry is so much more than just a doctor's office and Dr. Freels, is much more than just a doctor! It's a haven for your feet with experts helping you along the way.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Freels changed my life! I have had several issues with my feet and finally got some relief after seeing her. I stand 10 hours a day for my job and it was becoming unbearable with pain from a bunion. I began getting injections to ease the pain and she fitted me for a pair of insoles. Not long after, I began to notice that the back pain I have had for some time began to fade as well! This was life changing for me! Everyone in the office is professional, and it doesn't feel like a choir when I go in. I never have to wait more than a few minutes to go back and Dr Freels spends more than adequate time with me every visit. I love Lexington Podiatry and I'm thankful that I found them!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

My husband has horrible back/feet pain because he is on his feet all day. Dr. Freels was able to help guide us in the right direction to get him in the correct orthotics and shoes. He is feeling so much better! Thank you Dr. Freels for always taking such great care of us!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Wasn't a good experience. Feel like she was in the room for 10 min then had her assistant bring in all this unnecessary stuff

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

My mom saw this doctor for 2 months. After wasting several hundred dollars on MRI's and other unneeded exams/treatments, she went to a dermatologist and was immediately diagnosed with Gout. You would think that a Podiatrist would know what Gout looks like or at least know to order a test for it!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

After visiting 3 doctors, I finally am PAIN FREE after 2 visits with Dr. Freels! She listened to all of my issues and was able to put all of it together to solve my complex problem. I am so happy I finally found her. I highly recommend her to anyone that is getting frustrated with their continuing pain.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Thought this was the doctor for my relief. Worked with her a year or more with no help, she just thought it was a stubborn plantar fasciitis, although I had that on my other foot and the pain was different. She said that I was effecting a different part of this foot. We ended up moving to another state and I started up with a foot surgeon, who after the first visit and one xray, that it was midfoot arthrodesis. Completely different and needed surgery. While in surgery for the bone fusion, he also found a piece of bone that had completely broken off and was moving around, most possibly a great reason for my top of the foot pain. Am on the way to recovery, already feels better after 3 weeks post surgery. I am not trying to dis the doctor, just wanted all to know that perhaps when you work over a year for relief, that maybe you need to find someone else to help you. Perhaps they should send you onto another doctor if they can't figure out the cause of pain or listen to the patient who said the pain was different than the previous issue.

Submitted September 3, 2014

My experience in the clinic was exceptional. Dr. Freels was thorough, professional, and showed concern for my problems. Additionally, she addressed an old ankle injury which has been bothering me for many years and few doctors have been able to give me adequate explanations or ideas on what to do. I highly recommend her and wish more doctors showed the professional courtesy, took the time, and conveyed genuine concern as Dr. Freels did. Front desk staff was awesome as was tech and admin staff. I was able to get an appointment for pedicure the same day as my appointment and that too was a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for a painless and positive experience

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Freels and the staff at Lexington Podiatry are very professional and caring. My name is Mary and without the help and guidance of Dr. Freels I would have definitely lost my foot. I will always be grateful. The new office is very nice and relaxing. I would recomend them to anyone needing any foot and ankle care.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Dr. Nicole Freels's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2005)

UnitedHealthcare