Ratings for Dr. Noelle S. Sherber

Dr. Sherber has transformed not only my skin itself, but also my understanding of skin and how different products applied to skin work and/or don't work. She is extremely knowledgeable about her profession, and I've learned a lot from being a patient of hers. She is hands down the best dermatologist I've ever had. I'd recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Sherber for more than a decade - followed her from Baltimore to Washington D.C. - for skin care including Botox, fillers and laser treatments. I also trust her with medical dermatology including overall skin checks. She is brilliant and personable and I recommend her highly to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have been to multiple dermatologists in the past, and never before have I met someone who exceeded my expectations like Dr. Sherber. She has an excellent eye and takes a natural and nuanced approach to all her work. She genuinely listened to my concerns and answered all my questions, without making me feel rushed. Thank you Dr. Sherber for educating me on how to improve the health of my skin. My skin has never looked better! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Having been in a position to watch the brilliant, creative, and very caring child Noelle grow into the highly accomplished Dr. Sherber, when she opened her private practice, I enthusiastically became her patient. Each visit is a pleasure. Her staff is welcoming, friendly, and professional. Dr. Sherber always allows plenty of time for conversation. She listens carefully to my concerns and questions and explains procedures and her recommendations clearly in an effort to educate me and to be sure that she and I are in agreement about goals and expectations. Recently I was unsure about a particular treatment but still anxious to find a solution. She carefully explained exactly what she would do and what I could expect in coming days. She warned me to not expect the perfect result until 5 days had passed. I agreed to the treatment. The following 5 days unfolded exactly as she had described and by day 6 I was thrilled that I had gone ahead with the repair. I have total, unqualified faith in her medical skill and knowledge. I have recommended her without qualification to friends, many of who have become as devoted to her service as have I.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Both Drs. Sherber and Rad are incredibly patient and kind. Their staff is courteous, helpful and non-judgmental. . The entire group has made sure my experience has been positive and relatively stress free.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Sherber is the absolute best dermatologist in DC! She doesn't rush the visit and she makes sure that every detail of your care is attended to. She makes it a pleasure to see the doctor!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Noelle S. Sherber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sherber graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University, where she designed and implemented a novel degree program in health policy focused on assessing and improving quality of care. She next attended the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine where she earned her M.D. degree. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in clinical research at Columbia University, she returned to Johns Hopkins for dermatology residency training and conducted research in scar healing and in disorders of abnormal collagen. Dr. Sherber is considered an expert in the skin manifestations and treatment of collagen disorders, and she authored the dermatology chapter in the definitive textbook of scleroderma which is now in second edition. Collagen is the key protein involved in the appearance of youthful and healthy skin, and Dr. Sherber has pioneered multiple studies investigating the biology of collagen synthesis and remodeling. Her expertise in collagen biology gives her a unique perspective on diseases of collagen, aging, and the most advanced treatments to restore collagen. Dr. Sherber is active in several professional societies, including the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, and the Harvard Clubs of Washington and New York City, as well as serves on the Alumni Board of the Zeta Phi Chapter of Delta Gamma. She has been named to Who’s Who in America for 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015. Dr. Sherber has published numerous articles and book chapters and is an expert in cutting-edge applications of laser technology for both collagen remodeling in skin diseases as well as for improving the appearance of scars. A former medical consultant to ABC News’ Good Morning America, she frequently contributes her expertise to print and television media. She is a featured medical expert for local news stations, covering hot topics in dermatology. Dr. Sherber is an expert consultant to writers and editors at magazines and newspapers such as Vogue, InStyle, Marie Claire, Elle, and Women’s Health, and the Washington Post. Dr. Sherber is renowned for her mastery of the full spectrum of medical and aesthetic dermatology, her kind and thoughtful manner, and her exceptional care of patients of all ages.

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)
  • Harvard University (Grad. 2001)

• Skin cancer