You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin K. Lam

Dr. Kevin K. Lam's Ratings

I have been extremely pleased with Dr Lam's expertise and his caring manner. He fixed my ankle that had been botched by another podiatrist. After a short time, I am able to walk without pain. His staff was always friendly and cheerful and he was very punctual. I wish I had gone to him first and saved myself a year of pain and discomfort. I always felt he wanted to help and that I was treated with care and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

How I can conect with Dr. Kaevin lam ...
My name... Tamara Abu Hijleh from palestine ....
My email: guevara.palestine2006@gmail.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

the first review hit it on the head. He rarely spent more than a few minuets with me. He did not speak with wife after total falure operation. I wasted 6 months of my life and just had ankle redone by doctor who describe it as horible. He tried to sell me a $2500 dollar shot that insurance would not cover. Ankle never recovered to a point of preoperative condition inspite of being told how good it was looking'

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

This guy is brilliant I must admit. It is too bad that his hipocratic oath was meaningless. He wI'll convince you that you need some type of expensive option to fix your issue, whether that be surgery or months of meaningless physical therapy (which of course he refers to his own PT department), or orthotics with a 200% markup. Be aware that this guy is a business man, NOT a doctor. He only cares about getting your money and will play off your trust and his expertise to sell you anything he will profit from the most. Believe me, I worked for him along with many other highly qualified DPMs and CMAs that left the practice because we want to be able to sleep at night knowing we didn't abuse anyone's trust to make a living. Definitely do NOT bring your kids or disabled family here as he has no tolerance for people that need a little extra compassion or time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2832720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I had bunion surgery and have had no pain. Dr. Lam's nurses are terrific and put me at ease. Dr. Lam is no-nonsense. He is very intense and takes his job very seriously. I wish he was more personable and took the time to get to know me, however I appreciate his expertise and would rather have a quick and painless surgery with a extremely competent surgeon than a over talkative Dr that does a botched job. I highly recommend Dr. Lam.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Lam or should I say silence of the LAM; He’s very charismatic and appears to be charming in his demeanor, BUT BEWARE he’ll will tell you anything to perform surgery on you to make money. He performed a surgery on my foot that is not approved or indorsed by the Podiatry Association of America. I am on my third surgery to fix what he did to my foot. BEWARE OF LAM STAY AWAY OR END UP WITH LAM’S FOOT LIKE ME!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2675545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Lam operated on BOTH of my feet. He had to repair horrible damage that was done to my left foot by a different surgeon. I literally walked out of the hospital both times on my own two feet after major surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I went to Family Foot and Leg Center last week and I was greeted warmly by the receptionist. The staff were friendly and helpful. The clinic was clean, orderly, and comfortable. In a short while, I was called in to see Dr. Kevin Lam. What a pleasant surprise, I didn't expect to see a youthful doctor who is very enthusiastic and very accommodating. Having read online that Dr. Lam is a Double Certified doctor by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, I was expecting to see quite an old doctor, LOL. He is actually the first podiatrist in Collier County to have that certification. To make the long story short, I was truly impressed by how he handled my ankle problem. I would definitely go back to him for any foot problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Worst experience ever !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

My family and I have been going to Dr. Kevin Lam for the past couple of years to consult him for any foot or ankle problems we have. He truly cares about his patients and there are not many doctors nowadays who are professional, very skilled, and highly regarded by his colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498908].votes_count ]]