You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin K. Lam

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Awesome Doctor, help me with all of my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

With my foot problems I was at the point where it was painful to walk and almost impossible to find shoes that I could wear comfortably. Shoe shopping was depressing. I went to see Dr. Kevin Lam for my painful bunion, flat foot, hammer toe and dislocated 2nd MPJ. The office staff was very professional and efficient. I was seen promptly and Dr. Lam was friendly and he explained my foot problems and what his procedures be. A few weeks later he did the surgery and I no longer have foot pain. Now that I have straight toes it will be easier to wear shoes and it will be fun going shoe shopping again. Dr. Kevin Lam is an excellent surgeon and I have already recommended him to a member of my family.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I have been extremely pleased with Dr Lam's expertise and his caring manner. He fixed my ankle that had been botched by another podiatrist. After a short time, I am able to walk without pain. His staff was always friendly and cheerful and he was very punctual. I wish I had gone to him first and saved myself a year of pain and discomfort. I always felt he wanted to help and that I was treated with care and compassion.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

the first review hit it on the head. He rarely spent more than a few minuets with me. He did not speak with wife after total falure operation. I wasted 6 months of my life and just had ankle redone by doctor who describe it as horible. He tried to sell me a $2500 dollar shot that insurance would not cover. Ankle never recovered to a point of preoperative condition inspite of being told how good it was looking'

Submitted July 28, 2015

This guy is brilliant I must admit. It is too bad that his hipocratic oath was meaningless. He wI'll convince you that you need some type of expensive option to fix your issue, whether that be surgery or months of meaningless physical therapy (which of course he refers to his own PT department), or orthotics with a 200% markup. Be aware that this guy is a business man, NOT a doctor. He only cares about getting your money and will play off your trust and his expertise to sell you anything he will profit from the most. Believe me, I worked for him along with many other highly qualified DPMs and CMAs that left the practice because we want to be able to sleep at night knowing we didn't abuse anyone's trust to make a living. Definitely do NOT bring your kids or disabled family here as he has no tolerance for people that need a little extra compassion or time.

Submitted June 9, 2015

I had bunion surgery and have had no pain. Dr. Lam's nurses are terrific and put me at ease. Dr. Lam is no-nonsense. He is very intense and takes his job very seriously. I wish he was more personable and took the time to get to know me, however I appreciate his expertise and would rather have a quick and painless surgery with a extremely competent surgeon than a over talkative Dr that does a botched job. I highly recommend Dr. Lam.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Lam operated on BOTH of my feet. He had to repair horrible damage that was done to my left foot by a different surgeon. I literally walked out of the hospital both times on my own two feet after major surgery!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I went to Family Foot and Leg Center last week and I was greeted warmly by the receptionist. The staff were friendly and helpful. The clinic was clean, orderly, and comfortable. In a short while, I was called in to see Dr. Kevin Lam. What a pleasant surprise, I didn't expect to see a youthful doctor who is very enthusiastic and very accommodating. Having read online that Dr. Lam is a Double Certified doctor by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, I was expecting to see quite an old doctor, LOL. He is actually the first podiatrist in Collier County to have that certification. To make the long story short, I was truly impressed by how he handled my ankle problem. I would definitely go back to him for any foot problem.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Kevin K. Lam's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

AARP
Assurant

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "worst bedside manner of any doctor! Barely spend 3 minutes with me and seemed totally uninterested in my pain. Staff was all hispanic and skanky looking ."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Doctor, help me with all of my questions and concerns."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "With my foot problems I was at the point where it was painful to walk and almost impossible to find shoes that I could wear comfortably. Shoe shopping was depre..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been extremely pleased with Dr Lam's expertise and his caring manner. He fixed my ankle that had been botched by another podiatrist. After a short time..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "How I can conect with Dr. Kaevin lam ... My name... Tamara Abu Hijleh from palestine .... My email: guevara.palestine2006@gmail.com "

July 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "the first review hit it on the head. He rarely spent more than a few minuets with me. He did not speak with wife after total falure operation. I wasted 6 months..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This guy is brilliant I must admit. It is too bad that his hipocratic oath was meaningless. He wI'll convince you that you need some type of expensive option to..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had bunion surgery and have had no pain. Dr. Lam's nurses are terrific and put me at ease. Dr. Lam is no-nonsense. He is very intense and takes his job very..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lam or should I say silence of the LAM; He’s very charismatic and appears to be charming in his demeanor, BUT BEWARE he’ll will tell you anything to perform..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lam operated on BOTH of my feet. He had to repair horrible damage that was done to my left foot by a different surgeon. I literally walked out of the hosp..."

September 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3005979'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014