Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL G. Marcotte

I called this office because i was considering switching pediatricians. The office manager Trinh asked me my name and the name of my current pediatrician and when i told her she said she is a great pediatrician and i should stay with her and basically refused to allow me to go to Dr Marcotte. Then the next day when i was at my current pediatrician, the one i wanted to switch from, my pediatrician confronted me and said she heard i had called another doctor's office to switch providers and asked if i had a problem with her as a doctor. After my appointment, I then called Dr Marcotte's office and told Trinh how unprofessional it was for her to call my pediatrician and tell her i was thinking of switching providers. I told her there is such a thing as patient privacy.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Great doctor and great staff!!! They are always there ready to take us back when we arrive! The y run an awesome business and know me and my three kids by name! Even after not being in for over six months;)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Fantastic doctor, great staff. I've been going to him for years and he is always attentive, informative, and approachable.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

This doctor was my husbands doc for years. He was the doc I brought my infant to for his very first appt. I was a young, first time mother and because I was 10 minutes late they turned me and my infant away. The RUDE lady at the desk made me cry! She said "Next time you will have to wake up EARLIER." I said "maam, I HAVNT EVEN SLEPT YET." I couldn't believe it. I called to cancel any follow up appts made that day and without even asking for a name they knew who I was because of how badly I was treated. What a terrible office, and a terrible way to welcome a new mother and her infant into your care. Will never be back.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. MICHAEL G. Marcotte's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1985)