Ratings for Dr. Dianne I. Mitchell

Went to this Dr. for foot pain...she highly recommended orthotics. I have insurance with huge deductibles. I asked if there would be a charge for a follow-up visit to pick up my orthotics if I bought them...out-of-pocket: $350. I was told by both the Dr. and staff that picking up the orthotics and seeing her for a few minutes is included in the cost of the orthotics: no charge other than the initial office visit and the cost of the orthotics. Guess what? I am billed for two visits totaling $653 on top of the $350 cost for the orthotics. Calling billing and writing a certified letter to the Dr. got me nowhere...they said "Pay up or else." I can't even tolerate these orthotics and I am not going to pay another $350 to have them "adjusted." So, I have now paid $1,003 for orthotics I cannot wear, and an office visit I was told I would not be charged for. Beware...this is an unscrupulous office where all that matters is the bottom line and forget patient care! Buy over-the-counter inserts, or take aspirin. Good luck!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Dianne I. Mitchell's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MAMSI