Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. WHEELER

Dr. Wheeler is a nice woman, but she does not have enough experience, and should maybe complete some sort of fellowship or continuing education program. "I don't know what it could be!" is her mantra, and refers out for everything. She is very inexperienced with respiratory issues and asthma. I don't think she really knows how to diagnose and treat common chronic conditions. Her failure to diagnose a very common condition sent me to the ER and cost a fortune. I can't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

The staff here is absolutely terrible. After completely misinforming me as to the billing situation, I called to complain. Dr. Wheeler's secretary hung up on me. I called the practice manager who assured me she would look into the matter and call me back. Months later, I'm still waiting. I WILL NOT go back to Webster Family Medicine. It's unfortunate; although Dr. Wheeler does not have the warmest personality in the world, she seems very competent.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Doctor was knowledgable and was such a darling and attended to all of my needs and concerns. I have benefitted greatly while under her care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I think Dr. Wheeler is fantastic. She has really helped me with a major concern that other doctors blew me off about. It has taken me a long time to find a doctor this good and I am so happy I have found Dr. Wheeler. Because of my wonderful experiences every time I meet with her I have recommended her to numerous friends. The wait time to get it as a new patient is a bit long but it was the same way at a lot of doctors offices. The reason its so long is she is dividing her time between treating existing patients and meeting new patients. This means as an existing patient I can get an appointment with her she wont be busy with all new patient visits.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Our experience with Dr Wheeler was very poor. We were meeting with her to go over some very specific health concerns - she showed no interest and followed a narrow pathway for care. Because she refused to take action on some concerning test results, we experienced some severe medical complications. We wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Absolutely terrible time trying as a new patient. On top of that, I had an easier time going to a top rated specialist before getting in here. They are completely unwilling to work with patient's needs. I waited 3 months for a new patient appointment only to be terribly disappointed with the service.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012