Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Krombach

Absolutely the best! He has a way of making you feel immediately at ease, is open to questions, will LISTEN to you, takes time to counsel and make sure you understand, and much, much more. I wish I could see him for everything!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

It's not a fluke that every single one of Dr. K's patients LOVE him! He's just plain awesome AND has a great support staff. He's funny, kind, compassionate, and even remembers details about my husband because they share a love of football. Several of my friends see him as well and love him as much as I do!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He did my full hysterechtomy. There were many complicationas and an hour and 40 min surgery took almost 8 hours. he had to call in 2 specialist to assist him and everything turned out just great!. he did what he had to do to save me and was excellent. he is caring, wise, knowledgable and determined. I highly reccomend him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Amazing Doctor! His nurses and staff are the friendliest in town!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He is the best ob/gyn doctor that I have ever had. He is an awesome guy and the staff there is great. Keep up theggood work.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Great Doctor & works well with letting me know information that is best for me & supports all questions & concerns I may have. Nurse Anne is awesome as well.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Absolutely the BEST GYN ever!!! Always listens and always makes you feel so comfortable! I never go to any gyno if he is booked. He is patient and is actually inteterested in you, you are not just another patient!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Krombach is nds down the BEST doctor I've ever had. He is so down to earth and makes you feel so comfortable! I can't recommend him enough! He made my first pregnancy the greatest experience!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Very caring. Listens to all your concerns, doesn't rush you and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. LOVE Dr. Krombach and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Robert S. Krombach's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)