Ratings for Dr. Bonnie S. Huber

Dr. Huber is Awesome and cares about her patients. She also follows up very well with Meds to make sure they are working for the patient. She is very helpful and has excellent listening skills, and willing to give it her all. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr Huber is very difficult to get an appointment. She doesn't di any follow up to see if meds to see if they are working. She just wants a paycheck. In stead of listening, she'll just continue to ask the same question. She becomes irritated when you do not agree with her assessments or course of action. She is the worst psychiatrist I've seen in 15 years.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Huber sees patients as a paycheck only. She does not care to listen to issues that need addressed. When she was presented with a small challenge, she gives out a referral for another doctor so she does not have to do any real work. She is pretty terrible.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I saw Bonnie for general anxiety I was experiencing when leaving a stressful job and trying to finish grad school. She worked with me on a monthly basis to get me on the correct medication and was in favor of me limiting my reliance on medication and cutting back on it as soon as possible which I appreciated. Overall I found her to be caring and knowledgeable and would recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Huber is not a good listener. Often cut me off when attempting to answer her questions. Would get impatient if I tried to give what I felt were important details. Is patronizing and falsely sincere. Even as a basic med-checker she gets a fail. I have seen great psychiatrists. Dr. Huber is not one of them. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013