Ratings for Dr. Howard Scheiner

Dr. Scheiner is by far the most thorough, friendly, and intelligent doctor I have seen. and living in NYC I have seen plenty impatient doctors. First of all his staff is courteous, but honest (which some people who want hand holding won't like), which makes the office feel like a family. When I first had my physical with him he took his time to answer all of my questions and review my entire medical history. When I returned to review my bloodwork he took one look at it and immediately told me of a genetic abnormality that wasn't life threatening at all but caused strange symptoms. I had been to dozens of other doctors about this!!! He is everything a doctor should be and more! He is my doctor for life!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Found him to be prompt the first time that I saw him. Appointment was easy to get. However had difficult scheduling second appointment. Office, which was supposed to open at 10:30 AM, was still not open by 12:30 PM.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

Dr. Howard Scheiner's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1975)

• BCBS Illinois