Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Greco

I found Dr. Greco after going on a few consultations for Invisalign. I ended up choosing Dr, Greco and I am so glad I did! He and his staff is very thorough. I wore Invisalign for roughly 10 months and I am very happy with my teeth! I now look forward to my routine cleanings with Lizzi!! Great doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Greco has an extremely rude staff. I went there to pick up my sports mouth guard for the second time because they messed up on the first one. I was with my mom and she was told by the lady with the mustache that she cannot go in the dental office with me. As soon as I walked in the office they asked for the payment without even letting me see the mouth guard first. What do you think I'm gonna steal the mouth guard ? Dr. Greco was also rude. I guess because I wasn't satisfied with the first sports guard because it did not cover all my teeth. When I get in his office he was basically trying to rush me out of there. He always seems like he's in a rush anyway. I defiantly would not recommend Dr. Greco. His staff seems friendly at first but as soon as the patient has a problem they are quick to catch an attitude, including Dr. Greco

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Greco is a caring person who puts his undivided attention on the patient. I would recomment him to anyone. You feel a warm welcome the minute you walk into his office. You can count on him during any time of the day for emergency. The best in Hartsdale!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I can not believe the nerve of this office. I have never dealt with a doctor who was so blatantly rude. I made an appointment for my cleaning & exam which the lady who makes appointments cancelled (and didn't tell me she cancelled it) because I said I had chipped my tooth and might have to go to another dentist who could treat my chipped tooth before they could get me in. This was only because I didn't want my chipped tooth to turn into a more serious problem. When I called to ask for their information (in order to get a referral since I decided to wait and let them do the work on my chipped tooth) I was told that I had no appointment and that I needed to go to another office! They then played phone tag with me and when I finally was speaking with the lady who cancelled my appointment she hung up on me! Then I called back and Dr. Greco hung up on me! They refused me service because they thought I wanted to take care of my painful chipped tooth before they had the time to get me in.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

In all my years I can not say that I've been to an office with such kind and caring people. From the moment you walk into their office you feel the warmth of the front office staff, and the Doctor he is by far the best the time and undivided attention that he gives is priceless. I would most certainly return to his office. Thank you to Dr. Greco and his wonderful staff

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011