Ratings for Dr. Dean S. Mozeleski

His shots keep my hip/leg pain under control. He keeps me working and functional without pain pills, which I am thrilled about. I don't want to walk around like a zombie from medications. I am very happy with my care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Great pain doc. He fixed my knee. I can now walk without pain. I glad I found him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Mozeleski explained exactly what was causing pain in my lower back and answered my questions after visiting with him. He got me into the proper treatment and follow up and everything worked out well. If you are just seeking drugs go somewhere else, if you want to treat the source of your pain Dr. Mozeleski is a great doctor. I would insist on returning to him if I had another muscle or back problem.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Mozeleski has really helped my neck pain and associated symptoms. He takes his time and allows me to ask as many questions as I need. He explains everything thoroughly and makes sure I understand before I leave the office. I would recommend him highly; actually, I have done so! His office staff is very efficient, courteous, and professional as well.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. mozeleski's interview manner,knowledege of pain management,and are all top notch. He's a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Very professional and helpful! Spent two years trying to find what the problem was in my neck with other doctors, Dr Mozeleski figured it out in ONE visit

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

After visiting Dr. Mozeleski, my mom was virtually pain-free in her shoulders. She's thrilled and so am I! Dr. does everything he can to accommodate and help you live a less painful life. We are so happy we were referred to him by our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I found Dr Mozeleski to be friendly,polite, and very kind,not condescending, about explaining in detail the reason for my pain and what and how he could do to help me. He is not has helped me.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Terrible man, treated me as if I was a junkie off the streets. Would not listen to my concerns and acted as if my pain did not exist! He even took it a step further bc I told him I felt he is treating me like trash and called my primary doctor and wanted him to take me off my pain meds! Which if I didn't have I wouldnt be able to walk! Worst experience of my life never felt so insulted or hopeless in my life! Would not listen to my problems told me I do not have pain! Take a walk in my shoes buddy then tell me my pain is non existent!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

My pain was gone after 4 visits. 2 of the visits were shots in my back. He will be my first call if my problem returns.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012