Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Castor

Was visiting, had a bad experience. Had to change all my plans was very unhappy with the results. My family were very upset.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have always been self conscious of my crowded teeth. Dr. Castor used a specialized hidden orthodontic technique to straighten my teeth. It took about four months and it was affordable. Now they look awsome. I recommend this practice to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Highly recommend this practice. It was clean organized and beautifully decorated. Modern state of the art equipment. I had cosmetic crown placed that look awesome. I can now smile with confidence thanks to Dr. Castor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr Castor is the absolute best dentist. I travel a lot for work and always have a difficult time scheduling appointments. He went above and beyond to make sure I was seen and made special arrangements to get my treatment completed. He truly cares about his patients. He is a genuine person. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Wonderful experience. I highly recommend Dr. Castor. Explained every procedure in detail and his bedside manner was second to none. He used his intro oral camera to show me what was wrong. This office is cutting edge.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I never rate anyone but I felt the need to let people know how great of a experience I had at Dr. Castor's office. I have had many dental issues over the years. This is the first time I left a dental office happy.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Totally the best experience I have had at any dental office. It took me 8 years and 10 dentist to finally find a dentist that know what his doing. I highly recommend Dr Castor. He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

This was the best experience I have ever had at the dentist. Dr Castor and his staff were friendly and attentive to my needs. They took the time to listen to me . First time I left the dentist wanting to go back !!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr Castor and his staff are a real class act. I highly recommend this office. You won't be sorry. I have had major dental issues over the past five years that no other dentist could fix. Until I went to this office.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Brand new office...Staff very friendly and informative. Highly recommend this practice!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014