Ratings for Dr. Ryanne J. Mayersak

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Mayersak was very rude and condescending. I came in because I was having chills, night sweats, muscles aches, and a lump in my neck which my local health clinic told me was an enlarged and swollen lymph node. When Dr. Mayersak greeted me, she immediately began talking to me in a very abrasive manner, and when I asked about the possibility of infection, she began telling me, in a very off-putting and condescending manner about the difference between viral and bacterial infections, practically blaming me for not knowing (I did know -- I merely asked about treatments for viral infections!). I understand that as an ER physician workdays can be stressful and tiring, but this doctor lacked any bed-side manner whatsoever. Being in pain and being practically blamed for your own illness is not how a doctor should ever treat a patient. I left the hospital feeling completely mistreated.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Ryanne J. Mayersak's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Ameritas