Ratings for Dr. Geetha B. Kandimala

Was having several issues finally got carpal tunnel test and was told it was negative and nothing was wrong with me and dismissed me. Immediately I got a second opinion and what do ya know "severe carpal tunnel in both hands"! Was not impressed AT ALL. Staff was friendly tho!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Always running late, doesn't talk with patient, just says yeah, hmm, okay. Don't expect anything out of her. She does not explain anything at all!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I am so pleased that Dr Kandemala is my neurologist. I have found her to be very caring and she always takes the time to be very thorough in her evaluation and questions. She is always willing to explain anything I don't understand. I had already started CPAP therapy before seeing her, but she recommended that we test my O2 saturation at night. Because of that the test showed that my oxygen saturation was dropping at night to the point of potential damage to organs. Thanks to her I am on oxygen supplementation at night and am no longer in danger. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

After the first visit, I too thought she was caring and intelligent. However, the next couple of visits showed that she did NOT listen and jumped to conclusios. She was unsupportive and hasty in her decisions. Also, she failed to communicate professionally with me concerning several decisions that she made in regards to my health. Personally, I have been extremely disappointed and unfairly treated.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I've had a sleep issue for a number of years. With her persistence, we are on the right track.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

very intellegent, compassionate care, friendly staff

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Geetha B. Kandimala's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Healthnet