Ratings for Dr. Warren W. Rose

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Rose since being a small child. Everyone in the office is so nice, patient & helpful. We won't go to any other surgeon. He's the Medina Dr. in cowboy boots! His memory is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Awesome surgical practice. Excellent surgeon. Agree with previous reviewer... No arrogance. I recommend these surgeons to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I HIGHLY recommend Dr Rose. He is one of the nicest and most helpful doctors I have ever met. He's been my surgeon for 2 surgeries and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He knew what he was doing and did a great job informing me what I had and what needed to be done. Not an ounce of arrogance in him like so many doctors seem to have. His staff is also really nice. He really seems to care about his patients, he remembered where I went to school and what my major was and everything. I definitely recommend him if you need surgery!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

I personally haven't used this doctor- but I do appt scheduling for 96 mentally handicapped individuals at a group home facillity. This doctor is amazing- always willing to see our people and really cares for his patients!!! He has done several surgeries for our individuals without complications.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

Dr. Warren W. Rose's Credentials

• French

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brunswick, OH